Sunday, July 14, 2013

i(Phone) Spy: Month Four - Emery

Emery is one month older and that means my photo stream is about 200 pictures over capacity.  Enjoy the fruits of my iPhone's labor.

Can you imagine sleeping like this as an adult?

Holding Nonnie's hand while she sleeps.  Looks sweet but her ulterior motive is to make sure that Nonnie doesn't go ANYWHERE without her being made aware.

Apparently I make this face too often to her.

Why, hello there!

The last time I wore this dress I was 24 weeks pregnant.  Somehow I thought holding my child awkwardly in front of it about 30 weeks later seemed like a good idea.

Hey, don't look now but I think there's someone behind me.  Also, this display of slobber is what led me to think this kid was teething.  False alarm.  :c)

Either Daddy made a joke or one of them passed gas.

Practicing for her black belt.

Acting bashful.  Don't be fooled.

When I picked her up from school this day she was holding a toy!  If you had told me a year ago that I would be so excited by this fact that I took a pic and immediately sent it to Ryan I'd have called you insane... but you'd have been right.

Again with the pictures in the morning?  Neither of us has even had our coffee.  (Don't call CPS.  She doesn't have coffee.)

You sure we need to buckle this harness thing?  What if I just keep my hands here real tight instead?  Compromise? 

Change me and clothe me, lady-who-carries-me-around.

Tell me she's not scheming all the things she plans to do when she's a teenager.

I know it seems like I take a lot of sleeping pictures.  It's just such a rarity that I have to capture the moment.

Excited to be a future longhorn!  (Don't tell Daddy.)

 Another before-school picture.  Her facial expression and obvious enthusiasm to start the day is EXACTLY like her father's.

Leg warmers are sooooo funny.

Expressing her thoughts on bed time.

No matter where you put her down- this is how I would find her in the morning.  This has changed in her fourth month.

Just smiling because you still think I'll ride in a car without screaming.  So funny!

Babies in jeggings > a car full of puppies.

I would prefer the carseat to this endless barrage of pictures, woman.

Emery's first artistic endeavour.  She is obviously skilled.  Nevermind that her father thought it was a portion of the male anatomy.  Truly great artists are rarely understood.

Hey Mom- you should probably buckle me in this thing.  Consider this a warning.

Do you think Lola sees a penguin too?

She loves us.  Can you tell?

She looks WAY too old in this picture for my liking.

Lady bug!  We meet again.  Let me teach you what costing a leg really means.

This same look of indifference is what I'm met with 90% of the time I pick her up from school.  It's not until I get her home that she decides to talk to me and smile.  Is looking cool in front of your friends supposed to start this young?

Tell me you don't want to eat those shoes up.  You're lying if you say no.

Counting stripes.  She's so advanced.

Mom.  I think that ladybug is back... but it's upside down.  How can this happen?

Babyzilla.  It's real.

This outfit with the bow, huh?  That what we're doing?

How much longer til we officially retire this "pants" play suit lady?  Will it make it to the 5 month iPhone photo dump?  Tune in to see.  (Spoiler alert: probably not.)

3 comments:

  1. She's getting SO big...she's precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be honest...I bet they both passed gas.

    Her little face is just changing so much! She's so precious!! PLUS, along with the many sleeping pictures there are SO MANY WITH SMILES! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. C sleeps the same way! No matter what I do, she flips onto her belly, tucks her arms under her chest and works her way into the nearest corner. We're also a big fan of the leggings, C has numerous pairs and wears them pretty much daily. :)

    ReplyDelete