Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hi Mom!

I know what you're thinking - wait, you aren't travelling internationally, doing anything earth-shattering or having a baby... why do you need a blog? I know, I know - blogs are typically to post cute pictures of your kids, show people the awesome places you're seeing or tell inspiring stories about how you're changing the world.

I am an acountant. I am not sure that my life is all that inspiring- unless one of your life goals is to triumph against parking garages, ten keys or fax machines. I could put together a beautiful coffee table book of conference-rooms-we-stick-auditors-in-and-around-greater-Houston, but I hardly think these locales warrant a blog. I am indeed inheriting a child on July 9, 2011. He looks like this:



Not to worry- I am not starting this blog to post more pictures of Ryan learning about the environment around him (though I can't promise they won't pop up in here).

I am really starting this blog because in penciling my life into the calendar for the next year I realized I have a lot of exciting stuff coming up - baby showers, weddings, trips to Europe, etc. I figured the best way to capture this all was to start a blog and then every year or so make my posts into a scrapbook. In the meantime it will give my Mom something to read when its not football or basketball season. ;c) (Love you Mamacita!)

No comments:

Post a Comment