Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Quickie

If that title didn't get your attention, you need some more coffee because you're likely comatose.  I meant to get this very short post up prior to the close of 2011, buuuuuut I obviously did not. 

I'm really not a New Year's resolution maker, but for some reason this year it seemed pertinent.  The process of making my resolution went like this:

Me:  I think my New Year's resolution this year will be to stop texting while driving.  (I know, I know- this is a TERRIBLE habit).  What's your's going to be?
Ryan:  To wash my car. 
Me:  Oh, like once a month?
Ryan:  No, just once.  No need to set my sights too high.
Me:  Mmmmmmk.

After a few more moments of careful consideration and blank staring from yours truly....

Ryan:  Also, to stay married.

I hope that everyone else finds themselves starting the New Year with the same admirable level of ambition the Martins obviously have.  I'll be back to recap how we rang in 2012 at some point hopefully in the next month.  :c)

1 comment:

  1. You can't buy that kinda brilliance. You should consider yourself so lucky to have that in your life, AB.

    ReplyDelete