Friday, April 13, 2012

Genev-ing on a Jet Plane

Hello long lost loves of my cyber life!  So it was recently brought to my attention that it's April and I haven't posted at ALL.   Blogger: fail.  I would like to correct that BUT we are currently in the car on our way to the airport to visit the McClain Family Swiss.  (I don't know how to link from my phone app so check out my links to the right.)

I promise upon my return to catch up by posting some pics from Austin's birthday- per usual we are behaving in a completely dignified and adult manner. I can also promise to post way more than you care to see or know about the McMartin clan's travel adventures... So hopefully the allure of upcoming photos of flip cup from Austin's birthday and pictures of Ryan and Jonathan in euro fedoras with their faces smeared in crepe will cause you to find forgiveness in your hearts for my blogging absence. 

A travel guru story for you before I post this bad boy. 

Dad: you should remember to pack all valuables in your carry on.

Me: I don't have any valuables to move.

5 minutes later I took one item out of my suitcase and moved it.  Who got called up to the big leagues?  My chi. Duh. No 80s hair for this lady. 

Okay - you guys be good and promise not to have too much fun while we are gone.  Thank you mom and dad for watching Lola, McClains for hosting us and my incredible boss for letting me take vacation right now.  We are so very lucky!  

1 comment:

  1. Hope the MarClain Family vacay is the best ever! I am very jealous! Safe travels and I look forward to seeing photos and reading your posts. Also i hope you put an adapter in your carry on with your Chi otherwise that baby is useless. :)

    ReplyDelete