Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Double your Pleasure, Double your Balloons

A week after our mini-gender reveal, on October 13th, my dear friend Jenn G, had her gender reveal.  Jenn is pregnant with TWINS and she's due the day after me.  It's really nice to have a friend going through the exact same thing as you are so that you can compare notes.  When you have those annoying should-my-stomach-be-making-that-noise kinds of questions, it's reassuring to have someone just a text away to ask.  It's especially great with Jenn because she has a precious older son, Noah, so this isn't her first rodeo.

Of course, I couldn't miss her gender reveal!  Ryan & Brendan had to work, so Jen and I hit the road for for the shindig as single ladies.  The fiesta was at Jenn's parents' beautiful home in Clear Lake.  The set up was mind blowingly impressive.  From a beautiful table of sushi, crab, vegetables and fruit to a dessert spread complete with festive cookies and cupcakes - it was evident no detail was spared.  I plan to enlist them to decorate for my next party.


Mmmm... crab.


Beautimous dessert spread.


 Pink or blue - everyone wins with cupcakes.


Jenn & Taylor opted for the balloon gender reveal, which I LOVE.  It makes for such fun photos.  (Editors note: by fun photos I mean if you have someone who knows what they're doing with cameras.  I don't fall into that category, so let's not look below with any expectations of prize-winning photography, mmk?)  Around 8:00 pm we all filed into the front yard to see if Noah would be a big brother to two princes, two princesses or one of each.  By the light of the street lamps we all found out that the Gartz crew will be welcoming....


The guests of honor!

Moment of truth...
 



Baby A is a... little lady!



Baby B unveiling... Also a she... I apparently missed the boat on capturing the second set of pink balloons.  Doh.


 First family photo.  :c) 
Two little girls!  I'm so excited for all of them.  They'll make such a perfect little family.  I can't wait to meet Anniston & Blakely, and I'm sure our own little bean can't either.  Congratulations Jenn, Taylor & Noah!  We love you.

1 comment:

  1. Two girls, how fun! And cute names, to boot. How fun the explosion of girls in your group!

    ReplyDelete