Sunday, November 10, 2013

i(Phone) Spy: Month Eight - Emery

You know the drill- another month older, another 30 minutes of your time scrolling through pictures of this tiny angel.  Happy 8 months, sweet pea!

(Can I get a virtual high five for 2 months in a row of timely posts?!  What, what!)

So- sweet potatoes, huh?  That was supposed to impress me?  Try again.

I think this was green beans.  Didn't inherit her Dad's love of them, as you can see.

Oh, you thought you could go into the kitchen and I'd stay in the living room?  Ohhh, Mom.  So naive.

I got Sophie.  Roll me around the neighborhood like a real Princess, Mama.

Clever decoy placing that bear there Mom.  I can still see the iPad though.

You keep bringing me so close to these carrots Mom.  I don't get it.

Don't you come close to this super seat.  I will make a velociraptor noise if you try to take it.

Take a good look at how clean these are now, lady.  They won't stay like that for long.

Someone's order must have really concerned her.

Harley visiting and playing the step stool game.  This is one of Emery's favs.

Whatever it is I didn't do it!  Oh, you mean knock Dad's boots over and pull his socks out when you turned your back for 0.5 seconds.  I might have done that.

Let's roll, Mama.

This is what one nap from 10:37-10:55 at school for the entire day looks like.

Just perusing the Restoration Hardware Christmas catalog.  She's got her Mama's taste.

Supervised dinner date.  Not pictured: Emery's first kiss shortly hereafter.  Let's just say that Jake is not shy.

Football games apparently are as riveting to Em as her Daddy.

This was taken on a Monday.  Couldn't have scripted this face better myself.

She's started having to wear shoes to school.  As you can see, she's pretty baffled by this turn of events.

Yogurt melt, huh?  This better be as tasty as a puff.

Mom, I have to tell you something.  I'm going to break it to you gently.  No matter what shoes  you put me in, I'm going to pull them off in the car on the way to school.  No matter what.  You shouldn't take it personally.

Apparently she did not approve of what I was trying on.  At least she's honest?

Go away, Monday.  (Seriously, this was also a Monday.)

I wish I knew what elicited this face.  I'd do it for all our pre-work/school photo shoots.

Get out of here, 8th month.  I'm ready for number 9!

3 comments:

  1. I am dying over her little brown boots. She is such a fashionista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This baby is the cutest. Ive declared. I havent commented in awhile but I have been secret creepin on all your posts. Never enough photos of Miss Em. Keep it up. The photo with ryans boots = fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her little face changes every time I see her! She's starting to get quite the personality and it shows in all her little pictures. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete