Thursday, February 20, 2014

i(Phone) Spy: Month Eleven - Emery

On February 6th my precious baby hit 11 months old.  I can't even fathom that we are only 1 month away from the big 1 year mark and just typing that puts me near tears.  So let's look at some ridiculous pictures instead, shall we?  We shall.

Just a little pre-work selfie.  This is essentially the same way Ryan responds when you say you're going to take his picture.

What did you say Mom?  That these curtains aren't for aggressive playing?  I can't hear you over the sound of your anxious heart beating out of your chest.

Me?  Never done anything wrong in my life.

Sharing is caring is definitely Emery's mantra these days.  Here she is "sharing" (read: forcefully shoving) puffs with her Daddy.

Found it!  You were right Mama, it's always the last place you look.

It's definitely in women's genetic code that you hit the wallet first.  Ryan walked in and literally said, "Oh man- I am so screwed."  Welcome to having a house full of girls, Papa Bear.

Last time I let Lola baby sit.

Sharing her purple ball with Daddy before work.

Apparently Daddy wasn't appropriately receptive because then it was my turn.

Ahhh, yes.  We have reached the ice day series.  This was the first ice day.  Abracadabra- #s tie out!  Clearly a little accountant in the making.

This was absolutely not on purpose, but I find it so adorable that she brought her laptop over next to me that it may as well have been.

Mama seems really wrapped up in that computer.  If I go in the kitchen and make as much noise as possible, AND jack up her rug for the 5th time today, maybe I'll get her attention.  (Totes worked)

Don't lie to me, Kylie- I saw you touch my puffs.

Heeeeeeelp!  Someone heeeeeeelp!  My parents won't let me crawl up the stairs whenever I please.  What did I do to deserve this?!

View of this maniac pounding on the window from outside.

Cancel the SOS.  I am back on the stairs.

Can I help you, Mom?  You're all up in my biz with that phone and I'm just trying to honk my Minnie horn and drive over things that shouldn't be driven over.  Is that so much to ask?!

I dared her to try to fit her whole fist in her mouth.  Challenge accepted.

Ahhh, ice day #2.  This magic machine is BACK!

But Mama, I WANT that machine, you brought it here to MY house, it has to be MINE.  That's how it works.  You don't look sympathetic yet...

... do you understand yet?  I have my eyes closed, so I can't really tell... I'll go ahead and do this for another 3 minutes for good measure.

Drive-in movie, 11 month old style.

This is my life.  Chasing this child in and out of various pieces of furniture in my home.

She was every bit as excited about the mini-Starbucks cup the lady at Target gave her as her Mama is on a semi daily basis.

I thought I could take an 11 month old shopping for a toy for another child without her noticing.  I thought wrong.

Mama, Target is so last week.  Take me somewhere exciting- like Radio Shack.  Wires for days.

Not impressed with her Mama's paltry attempt at a run.

Half small child, half raccoon.

Ship me off to Nonnie's.  See you next month, kids!

1 comment: