Friday, August 8, 2014

Kylie's 4th Birthday

On June 9th our precious niece celebrated 4 full years of gracing the world with her infectious smile, laugh and sass.  The day before, June 8th, her Mama threw her a birthday bash at the second greatest place on Earth (second only to Disney World)- Chuck E. Cheese.

Ryan, Em & I made it out to celebrate with her and had such a fab time.  Enjoy the pics of our little party animals below.  Happiest of Birthdays to you, Miss Kylie!  We love you so very much.

Riding in Cars with Mice > Riding in Cars with Boys.

I wish I looked this simultaneously dainty and coordinated when throwing a ball at my current age, let alone 4.

Kylie & her BFF from school.

Just walking around.  Leaving stray balls, tokens & tickets in her wake.

Spying on the kiddos.

Re-igniting Daddy's dream of having a quarterback.

What?  Quarterbacks don't put the pigskins in their mouth?

Can't hear you yapping at me over the sound of my adoring fans, Mom.

Presents + pizza = greatest day ever.

Our little groupie.

Me & my little love bugs.

1 comment:

  1. Que preciosa! What a great older cousin to shepherd the youngin's!

    ReplyDelete