Wednesday, May 18, 2016

i(Phone) Spy: Months Sixteen - Eighteen - Brynn

Y'all.  My littlest baby is 18 months today.  That's just crazy talk.  I'm not sure if the fact she's been a part of our family for 1.5 years or the fact that I'm posting this timely is more shocking.  Big day all around.  Let's skip to the pictures.  Happy Half Birthday to my yittlest pumpkin.  You make our world go 'round!

Sometimes you get dragged to the park during nap time because your older sister might get sold on Craig's List otherwise.  #secondchildprobs

This is LITERALLY the story of my life.  Books on books on books.

Excuse me... Do I take pictures of you while you're eating?  I don't think so.  Back it up, woman.

It's a bird.  It's a plane.  It's Linus Brynnie.

In hindsight, inciting peekaboo during donut time wasn't the best decision.

I normally try to only include 1 photo selection per random shoot, but this series was too cute not to include more.  Plus each one really does perfectly encapsulate my BooBoo.  Sorry, not sorry.

Am I hilarious?  Is she hilarious?  Is dropping it like it's hot hilarious?  Who knows but it made for a good pic.

How do these go on again, sis?!

Three of Brynn's fav things in one pic - 1) books, 2) blanket, 3) sneaking into sister's bed without permission.

Hey baby- you just sit here quietly while I try to eat your food.  Huh- tastes a little plastic-y.

You want to invade this barn?  You have to go through ME.  (When she decides to dig in, she digs in.)

I can't even with you people.  Adios.

Left for a bridal shower for approximately 3 hours.  My little Mama's girl was glued to me like this for the rest of the afternoon.  I have to soak it all up while I can because I know it will change any day now.

On the move.

Gimme that ice cream and Bella and Lambie don't get hurt.

Hopefully I'll get my butt in gear to do a post on swim lessons.  Both Little Sis and Big Sis have been in them for almost 2 months.  This is what Em's fan club looks like.

I'll see you guys in 3 months- I'll be over here coloring until then.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! That pic of her with the cupcake and side eye....SO EMERY!

    ReplyDelete