Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nuptial News: Installment Eight

As cliche as it may sound, I can't believe we're only 5 months away.  I have allllll kinds of countdowns going on these days.  Days until busy season client #1 files: 5, Days until busy season client #3 files: 80(ish), Days until I'm eternally bonded to a man who thinks saying "m'lady" beforehand makes anything that comes out of his mouth polite: 150.  While I'm EXTREMELY excited about the first two, I'm hands-down most excited about the last.

Things Accomplished:
  • Floral/Decor BOOKED (BIG woohoo)
  • Hair/make up booked
  • A little website tweaking
  • A little registry tweaking
  • Made hotel reservations
  • Reserved hotel suite for getting ready with my hottie maids & other loved ones on the wedding day
  • Ordered bridesmaid shoes
  • Ordered coordinating ties for the dudes' tuxes
  • Ordered Guestbook
  • Ordered a little reception decor-related stuff
  • Ordered my jewelry/accessories
  • Ordered my shoes
Things in the Pipeline:
  • Invitations
  • BMaid Jewelry
Ryan's Contributions:
  • Rehearsal Dinner location officially booked
  • Picked out tuxes
  • May or may not have inappropriately addressed you as a "Mrs." when you are not married
I would like to thank everybody who is not me for all of your contributions to this shindig.  Mom, Jen, Julie, Ryan, Tiff - I couldn't do it without you.  I owe you all my first born.  You can armwrestle over him/her. 

1 comment:

  1. I literally laughed out loud when I read the "m'lady" comment! Ryan is awesome. HAHAHAHHAH

    ReplyDelete