Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today I don't feel like doing anything...

.... I just wanna lay in my bed.  The past few days this has become my anthem.  Except rather than laying in my bed I've been at Hobby Lobby, marriage counseling or work.  Kinda the same, right?

Hi again world!  As of 8:00 pm on Monday my last busy season client is F-I-L-E-D.  I experienced approximately 4 hours of relief mingled with relaxation and then I realized... it's May.  That means I have a bachelorette party to get ready for, a shower to plan, a wedding to plan, a bachelorette party to plan and oodles of other fun things to do.  Cue the panic.

This weekend I'm treating myself to a day off so that I can go to the lake and have a monster wedding workshop with the family.  Ryan is also coming so I have a feeling said "workshop" might be littered with talk of sports, shotgunning and just general distraction.  I will prevail though- don't you worry.

High on my to do list is getting cauuuught up on this bad boy.  While I've been busy tying out 10-K's galore, and sharpening red & blue pencils to my heart's content Ryan had a birthday and one of our good friends got engaged.  So, clearly I have a lot to catch my little time capsule up on.  I need to do it quickly too because Mr. Martin's birthday is coming up and my bachelorette party is next weekend.  Where does life go?! 

If you are thinking to yourself- did she put this up here just to keep herself honest and make sure she gets up to date in a reasonable amount of time?  You WIN.  I did.  I think you should treat yourself to a self-given high five. 

Look forward to some updates in the very near future... Happy Cinco de Mayo hotties!

Because you know how I feel about picture-less posts and I'm on my work computer.  If my crazy fiance in a silly hat singing to a stuffed sheep doesn't make you want a marg, I just don't know what will.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done. High on your priority list is also meeting Max and Savanna for lunch, right?!?! hahaha. I come back to the h-e-double hockey sticks in only 10 days...UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weekend! Yay for getting to focus on your wedding too. :)

    ReplyDelete