Thursday, June 23, 2011

Little Miss One-Derful

So... maybe I did steal the title of this post from a bib- what of it?  :c)  As previously mentioned, my absolutely precious (nearly) niece, Kylie, turned a whopping 1 year old on June 9th.  This past Saturday, June 18th, her amazing parents (Tiff & Ryan) and grandparents (The Martins) threw her a hopping luau.  Mrs. Martin & Tiffy pants had the Martin's house decorated beautifully and there was an awesome turn out.  I hear P. Diddy called afterwards for pointers on this year's annual white party.

Kylie was so well-behaved and basked in all the attention.  I just love that little sassafrass.  Granted I am no baby expert, but I feel confident she is the most laid-back, happy little nugget in all of America.  Perhaps the world.  She did all the requisite birthday girl tricks- tried to crawl into bags and completely missed the present itself, laughed/clapped at completely hilarious moments and got cake onto every surface possible.  Also not captured on film is her newest trick which is crawling around and saying "tchicka, tchicka, tchicka" really fast.  She either sounds like a train or a club DJ- take your pick.

A very, very, very Happy Birthday to little Kylie pie- I love you oodles munchkin!


Those pretty crystal platters had food later- I got snap happy before finishing set up.  Whoooopsies!


Pretty, pretty


The throne



Awesome cake


It was really nice of everyone to bring such pretty bags for Kylie to play in.


Aunt Pam & Jenny


Tiffany & I


Mrs. Martin & Michelle


Grandpa & Jenny


Having a drink and surveying the damage.  Life at 1 isnt much different than 28.


Reading us a story.


Tell me that tutu isnt the cutest.


My first purse- WHAT?!


Someone to Kylie's right must have had quite the singing voice.

Are we sure about this?


Yeah?  We're in the trust tree?


Ohhhh... okay.  I'll put my face in it.


Taking the new ride for a spin.

Setting up shop castle.



Shut up!  Jennifer Aniston is dating who?

Okay, I'm getting tired.  Take me home, chauffeur.

No comments:

Post a Comment