Monday, July 9, 2012

Looks Like We Made It

One year ago today I forever hitched my wagon to a man who loves the dollar menu at Jack in the Box nearly as much as he loves me.  He also happens to be the most hilarious, intelligent and handsome man I know.  Not a day has gone by that I haven't laughed.  Multiple times.  Even on the days when I wanted to punch him in the nose (luckily I've not kept track of what percentage of 365 that was in the current year), I still fell asleep at night knowing that I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Thank you for standing by my side through the ups and downs that life has dealt us over the past year (and the 4.5 before that).  None of the good times would have been as sweet nor the tough times as bearable without you.  Happy 1 year, Mr. Martin!  I look forward to what year 2 has in store for us.


Can you believe we made it 1 year?!  Who'd have thunk?


P.S. Thank you also, once again, to everyone who helped to get us where we are today.  Your love and support are priceless.  We truly are blessed beyond measure to have the world's greatest friends and family - not a day goes by that we aren't grateful for that.  Plus, you guys have some killer dance moves.  Much love!


Get it Mr. Sumerlin!


Tiffany, was Sandy sure or un-sure?


 The cupid shuffle brings out some longing in Dena.


Hotties with bodies.

 
Grandpa B has moves like Jager.


My MOH was out-rage-ous.


 Group  hugs to all!  XOXO.

7 comments:

  1. What a milestone!

    Now, only 80 more years to go...love is a marathon, not a sprint. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did this year gooo?! Congrats on making it to one whole year! I'm hoping to make it 11 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe we all have a survived this marriage for a year! jk. Looking forward to many more years! :) Congrats to my husbands secret husband and the only person who can understand what I deal with on a daily basis. HEARTS you two!

    ReplyDelete