Thursday, July 5, 2012

Two-riffic

On June 9th my precious niece turned a whopping 2 years old.  Tiffany decided to simplify things by having a small dinner at Rainforest Cafe to celebrate the birthday princess adding another candle to her cake.  Mama certainly knows best because Kylie (and of course her fan club) had a wonderful time.  I hadn't been to Rainforest Cafe in years and years.  I had forgotten just how many animals they have in that joint!  They do not take their motif lightly, that is for sure.

Kylie can make just about any animal noise under the sun, so dinner was filled with a chorus of Kylie also telling us what sounds the animals make while pointing at them.  She was simply too adorable for words.  I win worst Aunt of the Year award because I took no pictures.  Luckily Tiffany did and she let me borrow them- thanks SIL!

Happiest of Birthdays to my little ray of sunshine.  In the past year she's learned and grown so much - she started saying Aunt Amy and Uncle Ryan which absolutely melts my heart.  She's brought so much joy to my life in the last year and I look forward to how much more she'll bring in the next one.  Love you, Miss Kylie!  Good party, Tiffy!  Thanks for inviting us.  :c)



Mama Tiff & the Birthday Girl.


Whuddup, Ribbit Ribbit?


Here we have Kylie opening her presents...


... And here we have her Uncle creeping her our with them moments later.


Definitely a little diva in training- her favorite past time is putting on shoes or borrowing necklaces.


I am pretty sure she had just given me a kiss, but it's equally likely that she's just looking at me like I'm a nut.


This isn't from her birthday- it's from a random night I dropped by after work, but I couldn't resist sharing.  Work it girl!

2 comments:

  1. haha... Kylie is one cute little nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so presh!!! Baby girls just LOVE other people's shoes. :-D

    ReplyDelete