Friday, May 10, 2013

i(Phone) Spy: Month Two - Emery

So... I thought last month when I did that massive photo dump that it would be a last as I would somehow manage to find time as the months wore on.  Haaaa.  Boy was I silly.  In reality time only seems to become in shorter and shorter supply.  I know everyone who reads this with a child is laughing at my first time mom naïveté.

So, this is life for the foreseeable future.  You will apparently get one big iPhone pic dump per month.  I guess for those less consumed with my child than me (read: everyone but her grandparents), this will at least keep me from cluttering up your blog roll with different camera angles of the same precious face weekly.  I'm truly selfless, aren't I?

Month two has been every bit as action-packed as the first.  I'll save the stories for Miss Emery's official two month post.  Hopefully that will be coming soon to a computer near you.  In the meantime enjoy the pics that sum up our lives from April 7th through May 6th.  :c)

Using her hand as a microphone.  The kid is ahead of her time.

Oh hey there smushy face!

It may not be completely evident here but she's yelling at me for putting this hat on her.


How would you like it if I put this on your head?!


Daddy's girl.  Daddy's toms.

Ohhhh, are those cookies over there?!

When Ryan or I catch Lola in an incredibly awkward sleeping position we call it getting sniped.  Here we have baby snipe exhibit A.  It's far more rare than Lola sniping.

Just your average bumble bee on a lily pad.  NBD.


Stop with the kisses already Dad.  I'm trying to watch Love it or List it.

Nonnie has the magic touch.

AGAIN with the headbands?!  I thought we talked about this!



Grandpa, can you explain modems to me again?  That was so fascinating.

If ever your Dad says "lets weigh her without the diaper..."  Don't listen.

I believe I see a fan in the distance I haven't sufficiently stared at yet.

Does anyone understand how exhausting it is being me?

Papa Bear and his girls.

Baby snipe exhibit B.

This sums my lady bug up for me.  Constantly plotting something.

Posing with my adorable blanket from sweet Aunt Courtney.

Pretending to be shy at Mama's office.

We were not in a photographing mood this day.  I had to capture this precious outfit from Aunt Chelsea though.

Sitting up and bossing my parents around.  The usual.


Ahhhh nuts.  I didn't think she could see me smiling from back there.  Caught.

I adore this outfit.  And the little face in it.

Sleepy princess.

Baby snipe exhibit C.

Just getting my morning workout on.  And kick, and punch, and kick, and punch.

Out to dinner with Nonnie & Grandpa for Dad's birthday.  Hey Dad, can you pass me a roll?  That one.  Right there.

I'm so over it all.  Maybe I can back flip out of this joint.

Olan Mills-ing it up.

Happy, smiley baby with Granny Martin.

Little DeeG in training.

These are my fav mama moments.

What red blooded female isn't this happy in a sea of her new clothes?

First feeding of the morning.  Tell me this isn't the look of love we get into the parenting game for.

Kicking back talking stocks with Grandpa & Dad.  I'm pretty sure Dad is off his rocker with some of his investment strategies.

Went to watch Nonnie play tennis.  She's pretty awesome.

First time I EVER fell asleep on my own not in someone's arms.  My parents are hoping I repeat this feat some day.  Jokes on them!

What?  You want to see me sleeping again?  Okay, cool.  

Super baby with her swaddle cape.

Just getting her learn on during tummy time.

Seriously?  We're doing upside down ones now?

Check out the faux hawk my hair is disappearing into.  

This is how my mama looks 99% of her life now.

See you guys next month!  Lord willing these jorts won't fit me any more by then.  :c)


2 comments:

  1. Yay, I've been waiting for this post! Cutest terrorist ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby sniping is hilarious, the smiles are beautiful, her look of love is LOLicious and the baby weighing...oooooh, the baby weighing sounds like Funniest Home Videos material. What a family!

    ReplyDelete