Thursday, December 26, 2013

i(Phone) Spy: Month Nine - Emery

Another month has gone by- same song, different verse.  My baby is getting way, way too big and WAY, WAY too much fun.  Forcing myself to go to work each morning gets more and more difficult.  You'll see why below.  We love you, little boogie bear!


I've been out in the world as long as I was in your belly... say, whaaaat??

I have 2 minutes worth of hilarious video showing how she wound up in here and how she managed to belly flop her way out.  Friday night entertainment sure is different around here than it used to be.

Nonnie's looking a little more amped up about Emery's first Nutcracker Market than she is, huh?  Probably because she can't taste the toffee yet.  Maybe in a couple of years.

Early on this month we had to switch to 12 month jammies.  Em saw this as an invitation to do her best slanket impression.

Laundry baskets make for great faux walkers.

After the 1,000th time chasing her into the kitchen sometimes you resort to this.  Parenting: nailed it.

First day it hit below 60 degrees.  I may have been overly cautious with the bundling.

Even if your child is on the taller end of things, I don't recommend getting an 18 month coat.  It's a litttttle big.

Daddy's concerns may have been founded.

I never did get a great picture in this outfit, but it's too fabulous not to document.

Maybe if I sit here veerrrrry still and don't look she'll go away.  (Spoiler alert: wrong.)

Emery & her friend Harper celebrating Jake's birthday.  For anyone that knows them, this looks exactly like a baby Ryan & baby Jimmer playing together.  You know, except girls.

Sweet Emery showing Aunt Tiffany how good she is at putting away puffs.  While making sure to look intimidating enough that Aunt Tiff doesn't try to take any.  That would be a suicide mission.

Haaaaaappy Birthday Nonnie!

My big girl passed out.  Playing at Grandma & Pawpaw's is hard work.

You can't tell in this picture, but there's a fox on these jammies.  It means that Ryan & I sing "What does the fox say," about 50 times any night she wears them.  Okay.  I might be responsible for 48 of them.

Noooot a great laundry assistant if we're being honest.  Nor is Lola obviously.

Drama face is my favorite.  (She was just fine.  She just wanted Mama to pick her up.)

*sigh* I hope this isn't foreshadowing.  Does prove I'm the best wife ever though.

I hope someone is earmarking all these for the wedding slideshow.

I believe it may have been 65 degrees.  Daddy may scoff at Mama, but she looks like a happy customer.

Mom!  Have you seen this one?!  It makes an even more beautiful noise than the one you gave me yesterday!  I hope Santa brings me looots of these.

Sweet, happy little lamb.

I took this picture solely so I could caption it "boots with da fur."  Mission accomplished.

She looks so BIG here!  Tell me it's a joke, right?  (Also please note that she's always missing a sock.  Emery's feet & the dryer are the bermuda triangle for socks.)

Mama's poor baby got sick right before her 9 month birthday.  This day I picked her up from school and she was so tired she fell asleep sitting up in her pack n' play.

Same sick day.  Just eating saltines and pondering the meaning of life.

Ohhh, you know.  Just modeling my Christmas jam jams a little early.  Make me a bath, woman!

Stick around to see if Mama's this sad about my 10 month birthday!

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable!! I love this age! And she has some seriously cute clothes and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She transitioned from mermaid, to trollop, to drama, all the way to TODDLER. That picture is worth 600 days considering that's what she'll look like at that time. AH!

    ReplyDelete