Wednesday, March 12, 2014

i(Phone) Spy: Month Twelve - Emery

Well, as you have likely gathered from the last 2 posts- my boo turned 1 on March 6th!  I still am in shock, but learning to cope better each day.  ;c)  I'll go light on the sap because I already hit you pretty hard with that on my post on her actual birthday.  Instead let's enjoy a look at what my tiny tot was up to in her last month of infancy, huh?

Yeah, yeah I just spit my lunch all over you, Dad, but look how cuuuuuute I am.  You know you can't stay mad!

It's Friday and I wanted to sleep in... le sigh.

Mama, you missed a spot.  Riiiiight here.  Never fear though, I have my bath soap handy to help you out.

How to open a present.  Step 1 - bat at tissue paper until it flutters out of bag.  Step 2 - aggressively tip bag over.  Step 3 - Step 2 wasn't aggressive enough.  We need it to be perpendicular to the ground.  Completely ignore that any contents fell out.  Step 4 - Look at Nonnie wondering where she got those outfits from.  (Thank you Aunt Melissa, Uncle Blake & future boyfran Covington.)

Playing with Blakely at her birthday party.

Anniston showing off her sharing skills at her birthday party.

Just a little day date at the tracks.

"It's my baby in a box..."

Man I hate when the paparazzi snaps me mid-chew, don't you?

My little "helper" swiftly unfolding and unpacking everything I had just neatly folded and packed.  Parenting 101: First, take a picture then scold.

Shape sorter?  What shape sorter?  I haven't seen it.

Alright, I'm sitting- now bring me that banana!

Every bit as thrilled as her Daddy is when in control of the remote.

This box is a liar.  There's no baby in here!

Can't a girl just drive and shove her hand in a bucket at the same time anymore?

Classy little lady we are raising.  That's definitely a skirt she's wearing.  We'll work on it.

Go to school?  Nah.  I'm good.

Mama, I think there's magic in this ball.

Man, Bruno Mars really IS short.

Toddlerhood?!  I think I'll just sit back and watch the drama unfold.

2 comments:

  1. Ah!!!! Tiny tot no more! Her grin is infectious and painfully adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are hilarious! What a cutie, such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete