Monday, December 29, 2014

i(Phone) Spy: Months Nineteen through Twenty One - Emery

Blame it on sleep deprivation or perhaps over indulgence in eggnog, but I just realized that I posted my Emery updates out of order.  I typically post my photo dump post prior to the tracker one.  My bad!  Just keeping you all on your toes.  :c)

As I noted in the last post, these past 3 months have been way too much fun.  Enjoy some photographic evidence of that fact below.

Little Mama's got a brand new bag.

Go go flower rangers!

Seriously?  We are going to do this picture-taking thing every morning?

One way to make sure no one else steals the remote?  Take it with you to Cracker Barrel.  If I can't watch cartoons, nobody can.

Cheerios at Nonnie & Pawpaw's house.  Does it get much better?  No.

This is one of the first times I remember thinking that she looked like a big girl.

Whoa whoa whoa.  So you're saying that I should NOT put my eggs in my Cheerios?

This photo was taken on the day that Emery started giving Lola her treat by chunking it in her face.  She's a real sweetheart.

An extremely rare Mama & Em selfie.

Are we in Hollywood?  Nope- just my kitchen.

Just testing it out, Mama.  We wouldn't want baby to get hurt, obviously.

Working on those big sister skills.  She subscribes to the smother them with love theory.

Nothing tastes as good as something off of Mama or Daddy's plate.

She wasn't impressed with Ryan & I's rendition of boots with tha fur.

Tiny angel apparently with Shaquille O'Neal's shoes.

"Puhkin" squared.

Rocking glasses way more impressively than her parents do.

Just hanging out waiting to turn 16.

Lady.  I have places to go (read: school) and people to see (read: Ms. Pat for Cheerios)- I do NOT have time for pictures.

Everybody loves the Daddy.

Every morning she takes quite a few things with her to school but this particular morning she took it to the next level.  Clearly she was pretty proud of up-ing her game.

Yeah, Mom I see that you think we're sharing this and that's cute.  I think I'll just hop out of this seat and go get my own though.  Thanks.

Emery discovered the cook books under our oven.  This particular morning she was showing me and bebe the cupcake one.  I applauded her efforts to lure sis out.

How cute is she?  Seriously.

Trying to carry about 20 different things.  Standard.

This semester's school pic.  Be still my heart.

Too close to sister?  Me?  Nu-uh.

Just reading about "no-men" (snowmen) with Pawpaw.

You think you're going to stand up with da bebe, don't you Nonnie?  HA!  Not on my watch.

GAP models eat your heart out.  (Haaaa.)

Love watching Em with Kylie.  She is such a sweet, patient big cousin.

WOWA!  What do you think you're doing?

Alright kids- I'm blowing this popsicle stand.  I'll catch you again when I'm TWO!

1 comment:

  1. She changed so drastically in these three months!!! You have a toddler on your hands, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete