Monday, March 14, 2016

Coffee & Hearts

As noted in my previous post, our Valentine's Day didn't necessarily ooze romance, but there was definitely not shortage of love and togetherness.  On Friday afternoon, despite staying home with me in potty training bootcamp all day, Emery and I headed up to school to partake in her class party.

I didn't take too many pictures because I was mainly sitting in awe of how her teachers handle it every day.  I strongly believe the phrase "like herding cats" was born out of a class of toddlers.  They're pretty noisy cats, too.  That being said- they were adorbs handing eachother Valentine's and I'm glad I got the chance to go.



Fast forward to Sunday, which was actually the day of St. Valentine... When the Daddy asked me what I wanted to do, to absolutely no one on the planet's surprise, I said I wanted to get some treats at Starbucks.  So that is precisely what we did.  I'm a simple lady.  





We capped the evening off with a DELICIOUS meal of coconut shrimp prepared by none other than the Daddy.  He put so much thought into selecting a meal and finding a recipe.  If you know Em, you know she's really into shrimp these days (as am I).  It was so adorably touching of him to do that... and they were AH-MAZING.  Muchas gracias to the Prince in these 3 women's lives- we love you more than the Bux!

I hope you all had an equally wonderful day full of the people who make your heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment