Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Denver Won. I'm Pretty Sure.

We are just barely into the third month of 2016 and I have already failed myself.  I let a full month slip by without any posts.  DOH!  I had an extra day from the universe and everything.  Mah bad, guys.

So, I debated whether or not I should even include this event as a post but ultimately decided to because:

1) I have photographic evidence of its occurrence on my phone, which is rare.
2) This is an event I have typically documented in some form or fashion, so why break tradition now?
3) It is an event we attended with other adults which is kind of like capturing a unicorn for us these days.
4) It's the culmination of a VERY long season in our home and that is definitely worthy of documentation.

So, there you have it.  On Sunday February 7th, Jendan was kind enough to host the usual suspects at their house for the Super Bowl.  It's without question an occasion I give approximately 0.5 flips about, but some how these two manage to make it fun.  So fun that I took only 5 pictures.  All of which are included below because when you only have 5, why choose?

The events were much the same as prior years in that there were lots of prop bets, too many delicious calories consumed, we contributed many cans to recycling bins and the men wound up playing video games while the women watched Bey rock it at half time.

Muchas gracias to the gracious host/hostess with the most/mostess as well as all other participants for getting us out of the house apartment.  Even though we never see you- we still love you oodles!


Austin advising Shawna on squares.  And coin toss strategies.  #relationshipgoals

I realized I should take some pictures.

I realized I should zoom in.

Em realized she likes bounce houses.

Ryan realized his inner child is hard to keep inner.  I got bored with taking pictures.  The end.

1 comment:

  1. No mention of the gun pointed at Ryan in the bounce house! Robbery in progress!

    ReplyDelete