Friday, March 18, 2016

i(Phone) Spy: Months Thirteen - Fifteen - Brynn

On February 18th our sweet Boo Boo turned a whopping 15 months old.  Enjoy just a snippet of the entertainment she has provided us over the last 3 months.  Oh, how we love you tiny 'Zilla!


I know this is blurry, but welcome to my world.  This kid has 2 speeds- run like he!! and just chilling (see below).

We have affectionately taken to calling her Linus because she's so obsessed with this blanket.  Based on this above, I'm glad she's taken a shining to one with breath-ability.

I look this deep in reflection when I eat Great Harvest's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins too.

Sweet, sleepy girl.  (Still a thumb sucker- thanks Ryan genes!)

This child and the park.  Holy Moly.  The combination of the two is the cause of at least 50% of the gray hairs I've sprouted recently.  Fearless child + small spaces are a dangerous equation.

I'll cover this more in the words update but her adoration of the blanket is trumped only by her love of books.

Just getting her workout in.  She's efficient because it only required 0.5 seconds of her Mama's back being turned to get into this position.

Yeah, yeah- you hang out at the park.  I'm going to go try to climb on that bike that isn't mine.

My baby summed up in a picture.  (This expression looks identical to some of Ryan's childhood pictures that I'm too lazy to dig up at the moment.)

Brynn's teachers somehow managed to wrangle her wild mane into her first antenna pony.

Donuts went over well.

"Cacka.  Now."

Sweets require an enormous amount of concentration.

There's not a picture in the world that does justice to the adorable factor of this child's belly.  That won't stop me from trying though.

Brynnie's second speed.  Netflix and chill.  Minus the Netflix and inappropriate connotation of the "chill" part.

Was not buying what sister was selling, clearly.

These pants barely fit now and they were rolled on the bottom.  (Tear emoji).

Oh, why hello!  Don't mind me.  Just practicing my wall-scaling for when I inevitably am cast in MI:20.

Can I get some help around here, please?  Some of us want to bathe.  Not just take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics. They perfectly capture Brynnie's personality. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate chip muffin pic is ALL Ryan and the next one in the car seat...she looks SO MUCH LIKE EM! She oscillates between the two in nearly every other picture. Go Brynnie!

    ReplyDelete