Friday, April 22, 2016

i(Phone) Spy: 3 Years - Emery

On Sunday March 6th, the little lady who knighted Ryan and I as parents turned 3.  You know what that means?  Yes, it means we have a full-fledged three-nager on our hands but it also means a barrage of birthday-related posts are comin' atcha.  Buckle your seat belts, here we go!

MMMMMMM- chocolate.  The way to every chick's heart, right?

I'm not sure what that look was about, but I think the intent of this photo was to capture the koozie phase.  Good thing I did because I totally forgot about it until I saw this bad boy.  For a week or two, Emery insisted on having a koozie for her sippy cups.  Which surely doesn't make us seem like alcoholics at all, right?

It's all fun and games until someone finds a small droplet of water on the bottom of the slide and throws a massive fit.

She must have been feeling real brave this day.  I'm not sure if I've seen her do this since.

I wonder who dressed her this day?

Cheesin'.

She looks like such a big girl here!  When are college applications due?

Her spacial awareness is about as good as her Mama's.  Fits like a glove, girlfriend.

Halloween candy phase was a happy time in her life.  We stretched that stash out about a solid month.

Thank you $1 spot for 30 mins worth of entertainment.

Excuse the blurriness of this selfie.  This was before I figured out that someone in our home, who shall remain nameless (but it totally rhymes with wren), had been putting my phone in her mouth and rendering my front camera lens useless.

A young exhibitionist fashionista at work.

I am not sure I will ever love any outfit on a child more than overalls.  Throw in the tutu and stick a fork in me- I'm done.

How was I supposed to pick just one?!

This photo about sums up Em's excitement level regarding her big girl bed transition. It was a rough few days but she came around.

Was it a) Emo Awareness, b) Where's Waldo Appreciation or c) Hat Day at school?

Pawpaw's genes hard at work here.  Shes' not into the TV but looooooves the iPad.

Just taking Uma and Bella for a walk.  Mom-ing so hard.

Still hadn't figured it out.  I'm a slower learner.

My little bubble guppy.  (That show creep anyone else out?)

The first of what I'm sure will be many times checking out her outfit in her new room.

She does her own stunts.

Hey girl.  Can I invade your personal space?

Pumped to show Daddy the fruits of her girls trip to Target with Mama.  (Undies for potty training bootcamp).

This picture.  It's just everything.

1 comment:

  1. Big EMKAT! Oh wow oh wow. Her cheesin' is just the cutest and that tutu is amazing!! YAY POTTYBOOTCAMP!

    ReplyDelete