Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kylie Pie

Kylie Marie Eastman was born on June 9, 2010 at around 5 in evening.  7 lbs, 6 oz and 19.5 inches of full on adorableness.

Kylie is my fiance, Ryan's, sister and her hubby, also named Ryan's, daughter.  As if my Ryan's family weren't wonderful enough to woo me into becoming a Martin, they have upped the ante by adding a beautiful future baby niece to the equation.

Congratulations to the proud Mama and Papa, Tiffany and Ryan Eastman.  You guys are world-class baby makers!

Me & Kylie.  No flash - didn't want to wake her up.  :c)


Ryan and Kylie.  This is approximately 5 minutes before he serenaded her with Shakira.


Gorgeous little peanut.


Caution: Dancing to Shakira causes some items in the overhead compartment to move around.


She doesnt even fill it up!

3 comments:

  1. I love her little baby gloves or w/e you call 'em! And like I said.. you should get her her very own bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adopting her. Sorry tiffany. Although you can play with her when she cries and has diaper issues... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie has already said her first words. They were "Hips dont lie." Weird.

    ReplyDelete