Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nuptial News: Installment Four

Seriously - how are we on installment four?!  This past month I've been pretty wrapped up in/distracted by work.  I hate when earning my livelihood gets in the way of life.  ;c)  Juuuust kidding.  This has been a very transitional month though.  We had a ton of appointments and what not last month and this month I just really haven't had the time.  So forgive me.  Like I said... if you're into pro bono wedding planning, PUH-LEASE help a sista out.  ;c)

Things Accomplished:
  • Bridesmaids Dresses ordered
  • Engagement pictures taken
  • Cakes ordered
  • Accent color selected
  • Emailed a bajillion DJs
  • Got some quotes from decor places
Things in the Pipeline:
  • DJ
  • Decor
  • Flowers
  • Save the Dates
Ryan's Contributions:
  • emailing DJs
  • posing in several positions he found unmanly (kudos) with minimal complaining
Woohoo - 1 more month closer.  :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment