Friday, April 12, 2013

Amy had a Little Lamb

On March 13th, Emery's one week birthday, Shawna came over to snap her official newborn photos.  I'm so very grateful that Shawna suggested we do them within the first two weeks.  She already looks different!  It would have been so sad not to capture how she first looked on camera.

There's really not much to say except that Shawna is awesome and she did an amazing job.  If you ever need portraits or a photographer for anything, I highly recommend her.  Thank you, thank you, thank you Aunt Shawna!

My sweet angel.

Let me just tell you one thing, Mom.

She looks so very tiny in her crib.

Every bit as cute in the real world as they were in those ultrasounds.

I'm such a sucker for the Daddy pictures.

Love that little hat.

Oh, you can only pray with your hands?  Boom.

My favorite little face of all-time.

Sneak preview of some of my Mom's handiwork in the background.  I promise one day I'll do a nursery post.

Ugh.  Mom & Dad in love.  Gross.

Practicing her sunbathing pose.

We're still kiiiiiind of amazed.

Yawning AND fist pumping.  My baby is a multi-tasker!

Thankfully she doesn't have a third foot or Ryan would have snuck his Aggie ring in there.

Oh, your husband doesn't try to photograph the photographer?  How odd for you.

1 comment:

  1. Her work is amazing! I LOVE the ring idea and it turned out beautifully. Your precious little girl is just too cute, my friend!

    ReplyDelete