Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meeting Anniston & Blakely

On Sunday April 7th, Shawna, Dena & I finally got a chance to go meet our sweet friend Jenn's precious twins, Anniston & Blakely.  If you recall, Jenn was due the day after me but her sweet ladies made their appearance on February 15th.

It was so nice to see Jenn and to get to meet her newest additions.  I marveled at how at ease she and Taylor seemed juggling their three.  Ryan and I look far more frazzled just handling our one.  Major kudos to them!  The little ladies were every bit as beautiful as their Mama and I can't wait to see how they grow and change.  Thanks for having us Gartz Family!

Aunt Shawna feeding the beautiful Miss Anniston.  She has such an adorably full head of hair!

Pretty Miss Blakely.

I've got my eye on you, woman.  Don't move that bottle.

Happy milk coma with her Mama.

Jenn with Anniston & Dena with Blakely.

The baby whisperer with Blakely.

"Hey Emery- look, this is how you sleep when no one is holding you!"  Love, Your Friend Anniston.

"You can even sleep in a swing."  Smooches, Blakely.

1 comment:

  1. These girls are going to the best and worst of friends and you mama's are gonna have a fun time watching them grow together!

    ReplyDelete