Monday, September 23, 2013

i(Phone) Spy: Month Six - Emery

Half of a year?  HALF. OF. A. YEAR.  Big month- big photo dump.  Hope you're as addicted to this tiny being as I am, because you're going to be scrolling for a while.  :c)  Enjoy!


 What's that Em?  You think Daddy should take us shoe-shopping?  So young.  So wise.  (Totes discovered our feet this month as you'll notice in the pics below.)

I have never been this happy at 6:30 am on a Saturday in my life.  When she's 15 I'm showing her this picture every morning when I try to wake her before noon in the summers.

Psssst.  Mom, I might have gotten too long for this.

The day before this I had been telling my co-workers how she showed no interest in sitting.  Apparently Mama is not always right.  (She was buckled.  Put the phone down.)

It should be noted that this picture was taken...

... 2 seconds before this one.  I seriously just love this face.  So adorably dramatic.

Cards against Humanity is a serious affair, apparently.

There is something in there.  Do you think if I gnaw on the sides I can rescue it?!  I'll probably give it a shot just to be safe.

Putting Dorothy's red slippers to shame.

You hear that Mom?  The monkey wants me to put it in my mouth.  Who am I to argue with that?!

Lady.  I'm trying to get some crunches in.  Little space, huh?

Reading Good night Moon upside down.  Genius baby!

Maybe if I lean in a little closer it will taste better.

We may have a tiny control freak on our hands.

I may not be able to verbalize it yet... but I know this is a blackmail picture and I'm not pleased.

Maxing and relaxing like any good solid-eating big girl.

I can not look at this picture and not laugh.  This facial expression is especially hilarious to me.  Probably because she usually refuses to smile in before-work/school pictures.  Here she looks like she's ready to eat my face off.

Jules, see- I do have some pics in these jammies!

Lady bug- lay down.

Baby with a lightsaber.  No big deal.

A is for Apple is just as funny the first time as it is the sixtieth to a 6 month old.  Put that in your book of knowledge.

Is this what you always do when Dad is watching football?  It's kiiiiind of exhausting.

The lone usable picture from the zillions I took in this outfit.  I think she's sending Aunt Melissa & Uncle Blake a long distance hug for this rocking onesie.

Never too early to start practicing your jazz hands.  Never.

Mirrors are sooooo funny.  You'll never believe it, but I keep seeing the same baby in there.

Nonnie, is this my good shoulder?

Mom, you catching this?  Aunt Julie is feeding me.  Have you checked to make sure this rice cereal isn't spiked with queso?

Daddy multi-tasking by feeding the boogs and fantasy drafting at the same time.  #realadults

Have I mentioned this month she learned how to blow raspberries?  I caught her mid raspberry.

So many things to chew, so little time.

Will I still be as enamored with my tongue in month 7?  Stay tuned to find out!


I just realized that in my haste to get this bad boy posted, I forgot to include the videos.  These two are some of my all-time favorites to date, so I clearly have to right this wrong.  Enjoy a little bonus boogie footage.

I wonder if she'll still find her Daddy this hysterical when she's 16.

I think she was expecting a pretty important phone call.  Either that or she just had to make it to the next level of Candy Crush.

2 comments:

  1. YAY... the duck jammies fit! :) Love all the pics of my favorite niece. Cutest little nugget I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinking adorable. In other news, I've downloaded the book by James Dobson "The strong-willed child" :)

    ReplyDelete