Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flower Power

So I promised you some non-baby posts and I am delivering.  Hey, I never said they would be interesting, did I?

I won't use a lot of words here because really how many words are there to describe one's lawn?  The gist of it though is that Ryan and I finally bit the bullet and hired someone to finish off our front yard.  As you may recall from this post in 2011 and this one that took place in 2012, this has been an on-going battle for the swiss family Martins over here.

Well as of late June this year- we can check 'er off the list.  The good news is that now our neighbors aren't secretly hating us any longer for dragging their property value down (I'm over-exaggerating) but the bad news is that now we have plants we actually care about.  Plants AND a human-sized dog AND a baby to pay attention to- what have we gotten ourselves into?!  Wish us luck.

See ya crazy wilderness!

Look how nicely the hubs' stone pavers frame those elephant ears.

Sorry I always get poor lighting in these after pics.  The hazards of a working woman.

2 comments: