Wednesday, July 23, 2014

i(Phone) Spy: Months Thirteen through Fifteen - Emery

You know what 3 months worth of iPhone dumps mean?  MORE PICTURES and thus more distraction from your regularly scheduled work program.  You're welcome.  :c)  Happy (very belated) 15 months, sweet princess!

I'm a toddler now.  That means I think deep thoughts while I'm eating.

Oh, hello there!  I didn't think you saw me sneak these bath toys out of the bath tub.

Still perfecting the dismount.

Stars They're Just Like Us: They eat books rather than reading them.  Wait... is that not how this works?

Alright, everyone line up.  Fish.  I see you over there trying to hide.  You aren't escaping this.  If I have to take a bath, you all do too.

Mario Kart comes to real life.  This is the Princess knocking Donkey Kong out of her way.

Pajama day at school.  We don't normally sleep in bows around here.

Towards the end of the bottle days, Emery refused to sit still and thus forced us to get very creative with our technique.  Pictures like this make me wonder whether I birthed a human or a guinea pig.

Please note the discarded sippy cup.  We were still very anti-sippy at this point.

I have no idea where she gets her morning time smiles.  It's not genetic.

"Somewheeeeere out theeeeere."

Alright, tell me a story.

Foreshadowing for 16 years down the road.  I hate to let the cat out of the bag so early, but her first car is going to have that same Hello Kitty motif.

You know- just sharing some tea with Christmas Baby in April.

We were those people who took our kid to the park pants-less.  I documented it just so you guys don't think we're all caviar and tuxes around here (haaaaaa).

I see how you snuck this sippy cup into my picnic set up here Dad.  Well played.

What's a Wednesday that doesn't start with a curtsy?

Practicing for her strong woman competition by pounding water bottles on the floor with all her might. Added bonus: it drives mama batty.

Weekend breakfast is a war zone.  Bring your own hard hat.

I'm not usually pro naked child posting but this day is when she re-discovered this giraffe that sings and dances.  She was simultaneously scared to death and completely enamored with it.  It made Ryan and I laugh so hard.  So the picture stays because it's my scrapbook and I'll naked baby if I want to!

Yup, you stay riiiiight there, Bucket.  Big Sister boot camp is going swimmingly, clearly.

Excuse me?  Are you accusing me of playing with this cord?  I am appalled.  I would NEVER.  Lola pulled it out here, put it right under my leg and then ran away.

Playing with an old toy of Mama, Uncle Matt & Aunt Julie's at Nonnie & Grampa's.  Mmmm, tastes like the '80's.

Uncle Sam wants YOU to get me some milk, lady.

Look at what a big girl she looks like here as compared to the very first picture in this post.  (Special shout out to Lynda & Derrick for these adorbs shoes  and Jen &Brendan for one of my fav outfits.)

Look Mama, I let Bucket out!

In case you were worried she'd lost her dramatic edge.

We only wear sunglasses inside.  Is that not what you do at your house?

Houston is hot y'all.  Em has her own way of coping.

Lola!  You know that one is mine.  (As you can tell, Lola is real into group play.)

Did y'all know Bucket has a mobile home?

Picture of my big girl swimming at Aunt Mel & Uncle Jonathan's that Daddy sent while Mama was in Finland for work.

Checking out female assets is completely innate.  Pictures don't lie.  (More photo credit for Daddy while Mama was travelling for work.)

Sweet little mama feeding her baby.  (More from the single Daddy archives.)

This is one of my favorites of all time.  She melts my heart.  (Again photo credit to Single Daddy Photography.)

Since Mama was out, Em had to play little Mama herself.  (Last from the work travel archives.)

Emery's first day in her Young Toddler class at school.  We knew Em would be sad so we tried to cheer her up with those new kicks.  That concept works for Mama.

All packed up and ready to take on the next 3 months!  See you kids at 18.

3 comments:

  1. She's so precious Amy and looking so big!! Those sunglasses are too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. War zone breakfast is the best! Also, first day of her new class is BEYOND adorable! She's just chillin', leanin' back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... I just love this little bug! :)

    ReplyDelete