Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kylie's Dance Recital

On Wednesday May 21st, Ryan, Em & I had the pleasure of attending our sweet niece/cousin, Kylie's, first dance recital at her school.  It.  Was.  The.  Cutest.  Thing.  Ever.  I'm sure many of you who have witness my incredible moves will be SHOCKED to know that I was never in dance personally.  This fact meant I had about as much of an idea what was going on as the tiny kiddos did, but I sure did enjoy it.

There really isn't much story to tell, so I'll just post some pics of the tiny dancer herself so you can "ooooohh" and "ahhhhh".  Pretend the quality is better than let's say the iphone of someone who spent about 40% of her time chasing a toddler, mmk?

You did a FABULOUS job Ky and we are so proud of you!  Thank you Tiff for inviting us!!

Miss Kylie.  Is this stage left?  Stage right?  I don't know but I do know she makes that tutu look good!

Already far more graceful than your's truly.

I adore her facial expression here.  She's pretty much saying- can we get on with it already?

Synchronization I think is more of a second or third recital type skill.

Tap, tap, tap it out.

Tell me this doesn't melt your heart?!

What kind of Texan would you be without incorporating a little line dancing?


Sweet ballet star with her Mama.

1 comment: