Monday, March 2, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month 3 - Brynn

Well, here we are!  We've hit the fabled 3 month turning point you read about in all the parenting books.  I have to say that it has been a pretty magical month, but more on that in my regular monthly update post.  For now, just enjoy some "ohhh"ing and "awww"ing courtesy of my iPhone.  Love your face, Brynnie Boo Boo!

Brynn and I liked to start our days with some Thriller dance moves.  Isn't that what most people do on maternity leave?

Were you thinking we might make it a month without a baby-girl-sleeping-on-Daddy pic?  Nope.  Definitely not doing that.

Who says Ryan isn't creative?

That smile.  Melts my heart.  Just melts it right away.

Seriously.  I'm a pile of mush.

Damsel in distress.  No one knows how she suffers.  In her mama's lap.  In a swaddle sack.  It's rough out here, y'all.

Milk belly.  The original beer belly.

Oh, she fancy now.

Morning smiles are what I miss the most being back at work.  They're always the easiest to get.

Between the cheeks and the sheer euphoria she seems to have in the morning, I truly question if this child is half me.

Seriously Mama?  You're going to let sister watch "animoes" for the 1,000th time today?  I'm even over the "wal-rees".

This look had to be in response to Kelsey's performance on the Bachelor.

Act cool, act cool.  Maybe she'll go away.

First daycare trial run.  At least one of us looked cute.

Sleeping babies.  Not much cuter.

Hey you!

This is probably what Blossom looked like as a baby.

Ohhhh, managed to throw another sleeping-on-Daddy pic.  (P.S. This is the only way she will let her Daddy hold her.  Hilarious to me.  Not to him.)

She learned to get her hand in her mouth herself.  I don't think she's taken it out since.

This was the end of her first roll from tummy to back.  I would say she got a 2 for that landing.

Apparently after we mastered Thriller we moved onto another iconic Michael move- the crotch grab. (I am addicted to that grin.)

My precious baby on her first official day of school.  Good thing there's only one boy in her class, otherwise her teacher would have spent all day beating them off with sticks.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO fancy! She is growing so rapidly so I can't wait for month 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! And I love Ryan's bumble bee EY shirt. We had like 5 of those and pretty sure I gave most of them to the nanny last year. The good ole days ;)

    ReplyDelete