Friday, March 27, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Months Twenty Two to Twenty Four - Emery

Well, it seems that somehow, despite my lack of consent, my toddler became a "preschooler" (at least per my 'Your Baby This Week...' emails) on March 6th.  I am still in a state of serious shock that it's been two years since I officially became a Mama.  Before I pelt you with a barrage of birthday-related posts, why don't I hit you with the one full o' pictures of her highness from the past 3 months?

Oh.  You again.  Just trying my best to convince Daddy to give me a pedi.

Sister jammies, you say?  Haven't seen 'em.  I do have this super cape to show you though.

Act cool, act cool... Maybe she'll move on.

"Read-ee gooooo Mom-may!"

Whatchaaaaa doing?  I hope you're buying me something.  Mama hopes it's some other jammies so you stop putting me in these Christmas ones.

"Em, can you make Mama something?"  "Coffee!"  Kid knows me.

I have so many adorbs pics of these two.  Peas and carrots.

"Owl book.  Reeeeeal (l's = d's.  or t's.) it!"

What do I look like?  Your maid?  Make your own cookie.

Yogurt.  Good to the last handful.  (Author's note: you know when she's at the end because she starts using her hand.)

Daddy's Little Angel.

I see.  You think I'm going to brush my teeth.  You crazy, Daddy.

Food brings about a lot of focus in this family.
  
To walk upright I would need to put this snack catcher down?  Nah.  I'm good.

Daddy the horse.

I'm sure Hello Kitty magic markers are where Michelangelo got his start as well.

FaceTime with Nonnie & Pawpaw.  It's a toss up who started doing this first.

Just a little chaperoned date with Jake and his cat.

Forcing Nonnie to watch "animoes" for the 50th time.

Just another Saturday morning.

Seriously these two melt my heart.

Does anyone know where Ryan went to school?  I forget sometimes.

Wait, wait, waaaaait.  Your Mom DOESN'T put boots over your footie jammies before you go to the grocery store to make herself seem less lazy?  I'm confused.

Took that "walk a mile in my shoes" adage pretty literally.

RIP owl book.  Also RIP Lola's happiness.

I know she's too old for public posting of pics in a diaper but just look how cute this is.

First time Mama got brave enough to attempt pigtails.  They're fairly atenna-like, but what're you gonna do?

Definitely not a trip anywhere with Emery without a snack/beverage, at least 2 unnecessary accessories and a baby.

I'm just as shocked as you are that I ended up in here.  I've heard you say a million times I'm too big for this.  I have NO idea how this happened.

Like a boss.

Demanding that Daddy read her an ad in our fav local breakfast spot.

You shall not pass.  Girl has some street cred.

I will give you one guess as to who selected jammies this evening.

You know.  Just diapering a bunny and reading some cupcake recipes.  What else would I be doing?

Maybe if I act real engrossed Mom won't see me trying to break into these.

Uma and I are ditching 2.  See you kids at 2.5!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... love these sweet pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many smiles!!!! And no worries on the diaper pic because all her goodies are blocked. That makes it alllllright. :-)

    ReplyDelete