Thursday, September 3, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month Nine - Brynn

Sidenote:  My personal challenge to myself was to get caught up on all the posts I was behind on at the time by the end of August.  I succeeded.  I am currently accepting any and all cookies as a means of congratulations.  Any one?  Any one?

On Tuesday August 18th our Bwynnie turned 9 months old.  That means she's been out as long as she was in!  My sweat glands have found this to be a welcome change for this summer as opposed to last.  Anyone who saw me rocking my maternity jorts is probably thankful for this fact as well.  Our little lady continues to make all of our lives more and more fun... not that you'll be able to tell from these photos- I did a lackluster job this month.  Remember that 1 week of it was spent in Florida.  Suitable excuse?  I'll try harder next month guys!  We love you to pieces Boo Boo!

I think if "sleeping like a baby" were listed in the dictionary, this kid would be exhibit 1.  Ryan and I constantly look at her on the camera and marvel at the crazy positions we see her asleep in.

Give. Me. That. Bottle.

Clearly the only time my hands aren't full and they're still enough for pictures is when they're asleep.  Bonus: she sure is adorable when she sleeps.

Somewhere in our lineage there must have been a morning person because this is legit 2 seconds after we woke her up.  Smiles like this 99% of all mornings.

Don't mind me.  I'll just be sitting here eating Mrs. Potato's ear and watching my stories.

You guys keep bringing me to these restaurants and then feeding me applesauce. I'm not pleased.

Mama- look what I took from sister's room!  Such a big girl.

Working from home before her 9 month appointment.  My assistant required a lot of hand holding.

Give me the puffs and no one gets hurt, Bella!  Otherwise you're stuck here until my 10 month post.

2 comments:

  1. Love this little peanut! The applesauce pic 4th from the bottom.... love that arm and that face! hahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornings are the best! Glad your girl knows it. What JOY on her face!

    ReplyDelete