Wednesday, September 9, 2015

S is for Sister - Installment 3

The good news about my getting so far behind is that you, fabulous Mother/Sister reader, only had to wait 3 weeks for the next batch of pictures of my spawn being freaking adorable together.  I know, I know.  I'm the best because you basically can't sleep thanks to the anticipation between these segments.  What can I say?  I am a people-pleaser.

Here's what May to August looked like in our house.

This is what most photoshoots look like.  Can't blame them- I'm not thrilled if people try to take my picture before 7 am either.

Emery demonstrating, yet again, that big sister-ing is a full contact sport.

Yeah- you stare longingly that way and I'll stare longingly this way.  If Calvin Klein ever did a baby line, we'd be his first call.

What happens when I unload them from the car most evenings.

Every good puzzler knows the best way to learn is upside down.

Calm down- I was yelling while taking a picture.  No infants were harmed in the making of this photo.

Just smile, Brynn.  Trust me- if you go along with it, she stops sooner.

Approximately 30 seconds after this photo was taken a bucket of water was poured on someone's head.  I'll let you guess who was the victim and who was the assailant.

Yes, it's true!  Mama will keep giving me free tortilla samples to keep me from screaming.  Some day she may do it with you too.

Mine tastes good.  How's yours?

My Princesses.

What will the next 3 months bring?  More open mouth kissing?  We'll see.

2 comments: