Tuesday, November 3, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month Ten - Brynn

On September 18th our little Boo Boo turned 10 months old.  As in- double digits people.  I really need to clear up some space on my phone because I don't take nearly enough pics of this little jelly bean.  Here's a visual snippet of life with the happiest infant I know.

Nonnie!  Are you there?!  Bring puffs.

Mom.  Are you cheating on me?  Who is that other baby you are holding?!

Clearly a longhorn.  She's posing as one, obviously.

Hurricane Brynn plots her next move leaving 1980s Little People destruction in her wake.

This was the first time I tried to feed her cheese.  She was unimpressed.  There's at least one of my genes in there!

Tell me you don't want to just kiss this child?

This was the face she made when I told her I was going to catch up on the blog.  (Haaaaa.)

1 comment: