Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Celebrate like its 2010

I have been an uber slacker lately in taking pictures and I don't like to post when I don't have any visual appeal to offer all 3 of my readers.  This is primarily because I am under no false pretenses that anyone checks in to read what I'm writing (except you Mom).

Too many exciting events have occured recently for me not to capture them here.  Luckily the people below have done some documenting, so I have just borrowed their pics. 

Things to celebrate lately...

Number One:  I got asked to be in Jen and Brendan's wedding!  I'm overwhelmingly honored and can't wait for all the planning, parties and bridal pampering that entails.  Also, based on the most recent episode of Bridezillas we watched, I believe I am also responsible for having snacks on hand at all times, reading minds and potentially giving up a dress I paid for if I'm replaced.  Countdown to August 20, 2011 is on.

Number Two:  Little Noah Dexter is HERE!  He was born at around 9:45 pm on July 24th.  He is a handsome little man and I can't wait to meet him.  Congratulations to Jenn and Taylor! 

Already a snuggler.  Could I love him more?


Number Three:  Little Tripp Thomas is also HERE!  He was born in the morning on July 26th and is already a lady charmer.  Congrats to my amazing cousin Kara and her hubs Paul!

 Cu-tie Pie.  Prediction: Voted Best Hair for graduating Class of 2028.

Number Four:  My friend Sara is pregnant!  I can't imagine a better person to kick off what I am sure will be a baby parade in 2011.  She and hubby Matt are going to make incredible parents.  I envision their child being way too smart for their own good (while other kids are reading "Good Night Moon," Baby Lee will probably be reading Les Miserables), having an endearingly refined palette for baby food, extremely good-looking and definitely the social planner of his or her play group.  Congratulations guys!  I'm super happy for you.

Congratulations to everyone.  Thank you for giving me more reasons to celebrate and excuses to shop.  What?  Who said that?

5 comments:

  1. LOL... what, it's not like we would expect Les Mis, the unabridged version. Although I do have it for when we hit kindergarten.

    ps - I love your new blog design! I was so mad when we had to change last week - I was sort of hoping to wait until we got the gender results! 3-6 more business days! Do you have the airplane ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby posts! I guess I can go ahead and annouce here that I am expecting. Jk. I just drank too much beer in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got me Amy.....actually I did check in here tonight to see what you have written recently!! Very entertaining as always. How you turned out the accountant, I'll never know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOHOOO... babies galore! I am also an avid reader... and you have yet to disappoint but don't start slacking on the quantity or quality of the posts. THHAANNNNKKKS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I READ I READ I READ! It's kind of a start to my day as a little morning pick-me-up! :) so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete