Friday, July 9, 2010

Nuptial News: Installment One

So, I heard a rumor that wedding planning is some pretty crazy stuff.  Since as of today (I set this to autopost - maaaaan I'm clever!) we are at the one year mark, I have decided I better start documenting things.  I have 3 motivating factors for this: 1) to remind myself that progress is being made because I'm sure there will be days when I will feel completely the opposite, 2) to remember this time and 3) to remind myself of all the ideas (and belly laughs) Ryan contributes to the experience.

Without further ado...

Things Accomplished:
In the Creative Pipeline:
  • Flower ideas
  • Shoe ideas (duh)
  • Centerpiece ideas
Ryan's Ideas:
  • Wedding venue: Memorial City Mall
  • Wedding DJ: Ryan Martin
  • Groom entrance on an elephant
  • Groom apparel: all white tux
  • Honeymoon destination: South Padre Island
  • First Dance Song (he doesn't always strike out)
If any of you are interested in planning the rest of this, please let me know.  Decisions are hard.  :c) 

2 comments:

  1. So... I guess you can move the first dance song to things accomplished now. WOOHOO! I've also heard QUITE a few other ideas thrown around by Ryan... why didn't those make the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. groom entrance on an elephant is greatness. you can teach him all you learned from the camel riding experience :)

    ReplyDelete