Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not quitting my day (or night) job

Typically I post pictures of fun things I've done.  Today I have no pictures of anything exciting but you know what I do have?  A significant other who tried to make me cut his hair.

Result:


Ken Paves, eat your heart out

Ryan will not be happy with me for posting this but hey - all great hairdressers start somewhere, right?  Thankfully he is working nights all week so by the time anyone actually sees him it will be grown out. 

In the meantime, I have been studying up for my next foray into cutting hair.  I'm thinking this is right up my alley:



2 comments:

  1. Even a bad haircut is better than the freshman year of college haircut! Or lack thereof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... yea you might want to leave hair matters up to other, more knowledgable family members... like Ashleigh. I bet she's SUPER proud to call you her cousin! ;) But... if you're giving it another go.. you should probably shave a monocle in his hair... let him give it a go before the wedding! HAHA

    ReplyDelete