Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh, the man I agreed to marry...

Contrary to what some of my blog posts and my constant teasing about Ryan might lead you to believe, I love a million and one things about my fiance.  Not the least of these million and one things is how hard he makes me laugh. 

The other night he was trying to be responsible and going to bed early since he had to be up at 5:45 am.  Like a puppy, I am not easily self-entertained and during HGTV commercials I insisted on throwing things at him and flicking him.  He ignored me for a solid 2 minutes despite my knowing he wasn't asleep.  Knowing it would coax him out of silence, I started this exchange:

Me:  Hey, what if I was your child?  Would you be ignoring me right now?
Ryan:  *without opening his eyes and without skipping a beat*  First of all, if you were my child you'd be in your cage right now.

What on Earth am I getting myself into?  Is it too late to list him on Ebay?

1 comment:

  1. Never. But I recommend Craigslist. See my post, appropriately titled "Husband for Sale".

    ReplyDelete