Friday, August 20, 2010

A Call to Arms

Hello Readers (Mom, Julie and Shawna):

First, do not be alarmed by the time of this posting.  I am on my lunch break.  It's legal.  Second, I have been thinking deeply about this and I've now agreed to marry Ryan (I am about 85% sure of that anyway).  Consequently, I no longer have the option to marry other people I'd previously considered to be highly likely future spouses.  Accordingly, I would like to request that someone I know marry these people for my amusement such that I can at least be friends with said people. 

The list of the people I need friends to marry is as follows:
  • Rob Dyrdek
  • Tosh.0 man
  • Geekologie Writer
  • The Superficial Writer
  • The person who came up with this
  • The person who came up with this
I do not think this is too much to ask.  Please let me know who you'd like to lay claim to and we will try to make this happen.  Believe in the dream, kids.

Smooches,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. ...and I will plan your wedding at the Balboa Park Organ Pavillion in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I claim the superficial writer! he's mine! back off everyone else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... why did Rob even make this list. You know he's already taken! Our wedding will be cheese baller themed! GET EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete