Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nuptial News: Installment Five

Okay, so last month I said I didn't get much done.  This month I REALLY didn't get much done.  I blame that on the following:  (1) being in Canada for 1 out of the 4 weeks in this month, (2) quarter and (3) some other potentially exciting life events that I will fill you in on at a later date.  Assuming things work out.  This is going to be very subpar, but in the interest of continuing to remain accountable, here we go...

Things Accomplished:
Things in the Pipeline:
  • Menu
  • Still that darn DJ thing
  • Decor/Flowers
Ryan's Contributions:
  • Scanning me as an intended registry item
  • Nothing says romance like receiving a conference call invitation from the love of your life. Behold:


Here's to a (fingers crossed) uber-productive November!

* if you have been thinking to yourself - man, Amy is SUCH a good friend and I really want to send her a present but I dont know what... fear no more friends, I have made some lists.  What can I say?  I'm a helper.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Hang in there Amy! I'm sure November will be VERY productive!!!!

    ReplyDelete