Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nuptial News: Installment Six

It appears to have become a trend in these past few posts that I feel like I've gotten absolutely nothing accomplished.  In order to make myself feel slightly more accomplished I try to spread things out into more bullet points.  I do the same thing on my to-do lists at work.  That tip is on the house, ladies & gentlemen.   Here we go...

Things Accomplished:
  • Booked a DJ
  • Selected a menu
  • Selected the wine
  • Set up a timeline for the evening
  • Set up the table lay out
  • Guest List tweaked 
Things in the Pipeline:
  • Flowers (the day we get this nailed down I will buy you all a beer)
  • Decor
  • Hair/Make up person (anyone have someone they LOOOOVED?)
Ryan's Contributions:
  • Rolling into our menu tasting straight from a flight from Vegas.  In a Harvard shirt because it "makes him look smarter."
  • Waft testing every wine we tried. 
Everyone cross your fingers that my post on January 9th says we have flowers and decor checked off.  :c)

2 comments:

  1. I have not used her BUT a lady I used to work with has and LOVES her. Heidi Schulze. I tried to make an appointment with her once years ago and she was busy but I got her then assistant who made me look better than I had ever looked before (or since).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask Sydney who she used, I know she really liked her (I think she did air brush). I used jordan temple and had me and my BM's done, but her website has changed.

    ReplyDelete