Monday, December 13, 2010

Princess Tales

After the baby shower on December 4th, Jen and I headed out to Katy so that she could try on wedding dresses.  I don't have many pictures and I don't have much to tell, but since this blog is my scrapbook and this is a day I want to always remember- it's getting posted.

Trying on your own wedding dress is obviously a day you look forward to your whole life, followed closely by watching your best friends do the same.  After having experienced both, I think it's a lot more fun to watch the BFF do it.  So I recommend you start looking forward to that instead!

Jen was accompanied by an entourage of her Mother, her future Mother-in-Law, Ms. Lori (one of the BMs) and moi.  She had done some research online beforehand and found a couple of dresses she adored.  She tried on about 7 dresses and it was apparent that she absolutely fell in LOVE with the very first one she tried on.  The dress fell in love with her too because she was absolutely gorgeous.  I can't wait to see Brendan's face on August 20th- he will be floored.

I feel so fortunate to have been included - thank you, Gary.  :c)

Mrs. Schamble & Lori

Mrs. Coleman & I

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad you were there. :) Let's go dress-trying and cake tasting for the rest of our lives. It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete