Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Year of TiffyPants!

On January 28th, my favorite sister-in-law turned one year wiser.  Since I was out of town on her actual birthday, she was kind enough to move the celebration to January 27th.  At the birthday princess' request we kicked the celebration off at Lupe's.  Female handbook rule #9: margaritas, fajitas and salsa are quintessential ingredients for all celebratory occassions. 

After stuffing ourselves silly, there was obviously no choice left but to work those calories off in the form of dancing so we headed to Wild West.  I hadn't been in a while (read: 2 years) and let me just tell you that the people watching has improved even over what I remembered.  If you've ever found yourself up late at night wondering if Grandparents still go out and dance or if there's anywhere you might see a full on hipster doing a line dance - I can tell you with certainty after January 27th that the answer to both of these questions is YES.  You can thank me later for the sleep you'll be getting tonight.

We had a great time people watching, cupid shuffling, watching a patented Dena/Tiffany photoshoot and celebrating the sis.  Happy Birthday Tiff- I look forward to another year of watching bad TV, Christmas socks and mocking Ryan! 

Beer or marg... Why choose?


Ryan's just one of the girls.  Until it comes time to box up leftovers... then still very much a dude.


Aren't they just the cutest?


Birthday staring contest.


Brianna and Shawna.


Dena handling some very important business.


Testing the staying power of my shampoo while Julie & David take a cute photo.  Typical.


Happy Birthday, Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment