Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16th...

... 2007 I went to dinner with a friend.  Five years later I am married to him. 


The only photo from our first date.  Note from my facial expression that I've been skeptical of anything Ryan says from day 1.

As I outlined last year around this time, February is a month that tends to cause a lot of reflection for me... typically of the sappy variety.  Not because of Valentines Day, but because it's been such a central month in Ryan and I's relationship. 

I don't want to bore you all with any more mushy details of my sentimentality than neccessary.  So I'll suffice it to say that I am outrageously thankful for the fact that I agreed to go to Chuy's with a friend and Ryan had the cahones to mention that he was interested.  Apparently the creamy jalapeno dip truly is life-changing.

I love you, Big Daddy Long Legs!  Thank you. 

P.S. This does not give you a pass for the house to be a wreck when I get home tomorrow.  SMOOCHES!


Clearly it was love at first sight.


New York, New York.


That looks about right.


This is how you train 'em.


Ohhhh fanny pack bet.


He's just the cutest.


Suuuuch a romantic.



Pictures are serious business.

Early Valentine's Day celebration from this past weekend.

4 comments: