Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kylie's THREE-rific.

On June 9th, Ryan and I's adorable niece turned 3.  I really can't believe she's THREE.  I vividly remember going to Lupe's with the Martin clan the night before- Tiff's last single supper.  I remember sitting at work during quarter for one of my clients dancing around in my seat all day in anticipation.  I remember texting Tiff while she was in labor and being in awe of how calm she seemed.  I remember going to visit Kylie when she was a tiny little glow worm her first day home. 
Fast forward three years and here Ryan and I are with our own little glow worm.  Time plays some crazy tricks!

Anywho - to celebrate, Ryan, Emery & I went over to Ryan's parents' house on Kylie's actual birthday for a family dinner.  Delicious spaghetti, homemade cake and presents- what more could any 3 (or 30) year old chickadee ask for?  As usual, we had a wonderful time just hanging out and laughing at Kylie's antics. 

Over the last year Kylie has grown into such a sweet, sassy little lady.  Ryan & I are so proud to call her our niece.  I can't wait to see what year four brings!   Happy Birthday Miss Kylie.


All kids' favorite part of any party.

Melanie really went all out.  How cute is this?

It's a bad idea to blog pictures of cakes when you're hungry.

Not really feeling Uncle Ryan getting in her grill with the iPhone.  She's still the prettiest little future pop star you'll ever see.

All for me?

Cousin Emery & a very tired looking Mama.

Tiffany and Kylie deciding who gets to keep which articles of clothing.

Surrounded by a sea of pink- such a cute little girly girl.

Lola making herself right at home, per usual.

I love this picture.  :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment