Thursday, January 30, 2014

i(Phone) Spy: Month Ten - Emery

Ohhh, month 10-  what a crazy ride you were!  I think the pictures below sum our little lady up perfectly- crazy cute, crazy busy and just plain crazy.  We could not love her any more even if wanted to.  I am so thankful we get to be her parents!

Bossing her Daddy around.  She get it from her mama?

Underwhelmed by the frozen food section.  Wait til you start having to cook for yourself little one- we'll revisit this sentiment.

Just getting some Christmas shopping done.  NBD.

Really doesn't love Mondays.  Like at all.

Em's first school ornament.  See how tiny and hairless she was when she first started?!  Where is time going??

Puh-leeeeeease help me climb this?  I have been trying so so hard.

Just doing a little reading at Nonnie & Grampa's.

Obviously not a Monday.

Oh you want THIS seahorse?  Let's make a deal.  You feed me bananas tonight, and I'll let you hold it for 5 seconds.

Cousin bath time!  Photo courtesy of Aunt Tiffany.  I really love this picture.

Pre-work selfie with my boogs.  Necklaces are so funny!

Modeling her M&M swag from Grandma & Pawpaw's trip to Vegas.

That time a stomach bug brought Mama to her knees and Daddy dressed his daughter in a Thanksgiving onesie.  A few days before Christmas.

I can't remember what warranted this child being shirtless in the first place, but I can guarantee it staying that way had to do with me not wanting to make more laundry within a few hours of bedtime.

Christmas Eve.  Santa's forgotten elf wasn't so pumped about her seat.  More on this fiasco in her monthly update.

First encounter with cheese.  Way more pumped than her Mama is.

Hey Mom, ya see this?  I don't need your remote anymore.  I have my ooooown.

Just doing a little shopping.  Please note her leg kicked up on the stroller.  She rode like this for a solid 15 minutes.

What?  I shouldn't pull everything Nonnie has on these shelves off?  Then why did she put them here?

Houston's newest driver.  If you hear a Minnie Mouse horn, turn the other way.

This is a new face.  I can not explain to you how funny it is.

Turn my back for 2 seconds and homegirl has an ankle bracelet.  Better be the last one you have, toots.

I'm outta here.  See you kids next month!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Lola photobomb in the pic of Emery pulling things off the shelves. I feel like Lola and Crew would get along well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... she really is my favorite. Emery pics never get old to me. It's fair to say I'm one obsessed aunt. ;)

    ReplyDelete