Friday, January 30, 2015

Brynn's Space

Alright, so I promised myself and the blog-o-sphere that I was going to finish Brynn's room before going back to work.  This is me delivering on that promise.  Have you sent those cookies yet?  You probably should now.  Seriously.

It's by no means perfect but it's what this busy Mama could manage to do.  Hopefully one day she appreciates it.  If not, perhaps her punishment will be stenciling other rooms of the house.  We'll see.

P.S.  Let's not judge the picture quality, hmmm?  Emery's nap time is a very short window in which to accomplish as many To-Do items as possible.  It makes Minute To Win It look like a piece of cake.

P.P.S.  I'm linking writing down some things because if I ever need to know it in the future, this is where I'll look.  I'm getting way too old to store much beyond last week's Celebrity Apprentice in this noggin of mine.  I do not actually expect that you will find yourself so impressed that you'll need it.

This is what walking in a door to a room looks like.  I know, I know- try to catch your breath.

Where this princess will lay her head.  Some day.  Furniture is from the Nottingham line by Baby's Dream.

Ryan loved hanging those bird cages.  Ask him about it.  That stencil is called Large Moorish Trellis from Royal Design Studio.

This was an exercise in how much I could squish myself up into a tiny corner.  Not very well is the answer for anyone curious.

These curtains were made by my amazing Mama.  The fabric is called Aqua Dot (clever, I know) from New Arrivals.  That print with Brynn's birth deets is from Willow Lane Prints on Etsy.

Again my talented-beyond-words Mama made this bedding.  The outside of the bumper is in a fabric called Layla Rose, the inside is in a fabric called Peppermint stripe and the skirt is in a fabric called Aqua Solid all from New Arrivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment