Monday, September 20, 2010

Ladies Who Brunch

For the second round of Brunch Season, we took our inappropriate conversations and above 6 inches voices to Table Seven on Durham.  This week's participants were: Sara, Dena, Shawna, Jen, Rashell, Lori, Chelsea, Jamie, April and your's truly.  This week's location earned a few brownie points on last week's location for having bottomless mimosas.  The cranberry ones were particularly delicious.  I think we also decided that since creanberry juice is so good for you, it was basically like a health drink.  Foolproof logic.

Despite a few spills, one chicken fried chicken sacrified to the floor and some discussion at various volumes of feminine issues that made our waiter incredibly uncomfortable, I would classify this week as a great success.  Nothing gets a day started off right like discussing baby stealing, pregnancy, Six Sigma belts, and safety training.  I am sure Rashell would have me point out here that even though it says "crab cakeS," there is indeed only one singular crab cake. 

Overall, I had a wonderful time- I recommend Table Seven and I recommend engaging in conversation with any of the aforementioned ladies if you want a good laugh.  If you want to get in on this action, shoot me an email.

April & Jamie


Shawna, Dena, Sara & Savanna**


Chelsea, Lori, Rashell, Jen y Yo

** names subject to change... but hopefully not.  :c)

3 comments:

  1. Well, now that it has appeared in TWO blog postings, it probably won't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna come!!! I don't really know anyone though... Julie if you're reading this will you come too and sit with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha... Tiffany I'm in for a brunch or two. I hear there's going to be one with flip cup/mimosas... count me in on that! :)

    ReplyDelete