Friday, December 25, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month Twelve - Brynn

On Wednesday November 18th, the sweet, dark-haired and even darker-eyed, chubby cheeked little angel who made me the Mama I am today and made Emery a sister turned one.  Despite the fact that we are now a month past the day and the tears it brought with it (for me, duh)- I still have a hard time accepting it.

As you might expect, I'll have a rash of posts devoted to this all important milestone, so I'll try to save the sap for those.  Please know, sweet princess, that we love you more than I could ever possibly explain.  Happy 365 days!

The brush seems like a waste of time.  I like my toothpaste like my milk- straight up.

Brynn wasn't a fan of daylight savings time.  It really infringed upon her strict bedtime policy.

Checking out what sis is doing, no doubt.

I know this is blurry but ohmigoodness how I already miss feeding this kid a bottle.  (She's a sippy girl now.)

This kid is SO happy!

Zoom in on picture for a real taste of the aftermath of meal time with her.  This appears to have been a peanut butter sandwich night.

Had to take a pic of what a big girl she looked like in these jeans.  (Please don't report us to the authorities- those are bags for Goodwill.  Clearly this was in the getting-ready-to-sell-the-house era.)

This is one of her Daddy & I's all-time favorite Brynn emotions/expressions.  It's typically accompanied by her saying "uh uh uh uh!"

Last time putting her to bed as an infant.  ;c(

My newly minted (pun not intended but I'll take it) TODDLER on her birthday!

1 comment:

  1. She has got to be one of THE happiest babies I have ever seen! Congrats on making it a year! She's here, in all her many pieces, completely happy and adorable. Celebrate good times.

    ReplyDelete